Magic Ears Teachers Shared Their Funniest Class Moments and We Are Dying Of Laughter


  1. Lights Out

"One kid decided to lay down mid-class and I jokingly asked him if he was sleeping. He said yes, and we all had a good laugh about it. As class continued I noticed the other kids were pulling out pillows now, too! All of a sudden, everyone is pretending to go to sleep! Going with the flow, I pulled a blanket I used as a prop earlier off the floor and pretended to sleep, too! I, of course, snored very loudly, then woke up and joked with everyone to do the same. We all had so much fun and it was such a great bonding time with the kiddos! I may never teach those students again, but they'll stick in my memory as part of one of my most fun teaching moments!" - Teacher Sarah Neal




2. Stop Copying Me! 

"One time I had a boy doing EVERYTHING I did. He was matching my tones moving his body. Completely mimicking me and the other kids loved it. They were all just laughing. So I started exaggerating more and more and he just kept on right with me. Same tones. Same gestures." - Teacher Timothy Nicholson



3. Potty Break!

"I had an L4 class this morning with only 1 student. At about 22 minutes, he jumped up and said “Can I go potty?” I said yes, of course. We had made it past Let’s Play and were almost finished. I waited until almost 27 minutes (luckily last class of the morning). Dad came in, sat down, and put on the headphones. “I’m very sorry, my son had to poo. I think class will be over now.” - Teacher Traci Wilson Sciascia



4. Oops! 

I once I had a little girl that was so shy and wouldn’t talk, then when she finally talked I got so excited, my enthusiasm scared her and made her cry!!! - Teacher Ginger Pelloat



5.  That's Not A Nice Word

"Well, my funniest class moment was within my first week of teaching and there was a very sassy 7 year old girl who I was talking to and she was very quick to answer and was very advanced. She did not like other students answering before her. Well, one student answered “banana!” Before her and she kind of glared into the camera and said “hey no shut up” and then politely said “banana” and I had to explain that “shut up” was a mean word" - Teacher Sierra Johnson




6. Bringing Props to Class

"I had a student bring an apple to class, which isn't very abnormal. But then he brought out the giant pencil that was as big as he was. The lesson was on circling the apples. So the entire class, his mom held the Apple while he took his entire upper body strength to try and use this pencil and circle the Apple mid air. But the kid got quite the ab workout!" - Teacher McKenna Mendenhall



Come join in on the fun! Apply to Magic Ears today! 

Comments